Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
DeathAtMidnight

Apologies

Hello Nexous Members,

I want to apologize greatly for my inactivity, and the consequences of that equating to an inactive and empty server, as well as the shutdown of the survival server. When I had to leave for schooling, I was hoping for more flexibility, I did not receive that, and it caused my to not have very much freedom and ability to work on the server. That is my own fault, and I just wanted to apologize for that.

I am happy to say that I now have more time and ability to work on Nexous, so I will be working on ensuring the server remains up. The Hub and KitPvP servers have remained in tact, so we will keep those running. I hope you all will be forgiving of my inactivity, and will continue to play and work with us as we bring Nexous back up.

I have for sure until April before I return to another school, so, as long as I am home, I can actively upkeep the server and run it as its owner. I hope you all will stay tuned for updates. I will do my best to return the Survival server within the next day or so, but please have patience. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions before I get too far in rebooting the server, please let me know so I can do what is best for the entire server.

Thank you,
DeathAtMidnight, Owner of Nexous